DRAIN CAMERA INSPECTION TORONTO
For years, determining what was causing plumbing problems in underground drain pipes and sewer lines was a major, expensive job. Excavation to expose the pipe, cutting of pipe sections to find the blockage and possibly replacement of entire drain sections were the only diagnostic and corrective methods available to homeowners. Luckily, with today’s technological advances, other cost-effective means are available such as drain camera inspection and pipe locating.
Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing, Inc. plumbing experts use a high-resolution video camera that is attached to a flexible fiber optic cable and inserted into a pipe for real-time visual inspection. The waterproof camera has a bright lighting system attached for clear imagery and examination. The closed circuit television camera (CCTV) will identify any damage or obstructions to the pipe such as:
- Breaks, cracks or cave-ins that require replacement or repair.
- Misalignment due to ground settling, shifts or freezing.
- Tree root infiltration.
- Grease build-up or other blockage.
- Seal leaks between sections.
- Deterioration or corrosion restricting water flow.
- Sagging sections that cause paper and waste to collect and block water flow.
- Substandard or outdated corroding material.
TECHNOLOGY AT ITS BEST
Conserving water, energy and money can be achieved by keeping your plumbing system working efficiently. Slow or continuously clogged drains are not normal and should not be ignored. Even small drain leaks can waste 3,000 gallons of water annually. The small plumbing camera can provide a non-destructive method for inspecting the entire length of your plumbing system, find current problem areas and even identify potential issues you may not have found until it was too late.
Colour details of the inside of your plumbing system appear in real time for expert inspection. Each session is recorded and documented with a diagnosis and plan of action. Plumbers can even isolate the exact location and depth of the problem with this new breakthrough technology; making the process both time- and cost-effective. A visual inspection can also be helpful in recovering treasured items such as jewelry that have been accidentally lost down the drain. Technicians can determine the precise location of the lost item to facilitate recovery.
OLD AND NEW SYSTEMS
Routine drain camera inspection of both old and new systems can provide benefits:
- Provide a benchmark for future inspections and comparison.
- Monitor potential problem areas and repair in a timely and appropriate manner.
- When included as part of a new home inspection, it can provide peace of mind prior to purchase.
- Provide a permanent record for increased home sale value in the future.
In-line camera inspections can provide emergency repairs, lost item recovery and peace of mind for a trouble-free plumbing system.